High Speed High Rigidity Turret
- The 12-station turret index is done by absolute detection to reduce tool selection mistake.
- The powerful turret with large diameter curvic coupling offers high precision and high rigidity in cutting performance.
Powerful Headstock With Built-in Gears
- The spindle is equipped with high precision angular ball bearing and NN series bearing that provides high precision and rigidity working condition.
- The inner diameter of the bearing is ø120mm ø4.72", and ø88mm ø3.46" of the spindle through hole. ø78mm ø3.07" of the drawbar through hole adapts large diameter bar stock jobs.
- The powerful spindle with built-in gears provides various speed transmissions. The max. output of torque reaches 74.5kgf-m 539 lb-ft, with 4,000rpm max. spindle speed.
- Material Removal Efficiency: 410cm3/min.
- Insert Depth: 8mm 0.31"
High Precision and High Rigidity Programmable Tailstock
- Extremely Rigid One-piece 45° Slanted Bed Design
- Using "M" code commands the quill stroke of the programmable tailstock can be hooked with a hydraulic hook to the saddle carriage and slide along the Z-axis stroke.
High Speed Ultra Smooth Axial Movement
- X/Z-axis guideways are well hardened and ground with Turcite-B to reduce the friction and offer utmost rigidity in cutting. The rapid feedrate of X/Z-axis is 15/20 m/min. 591/787ipm
User-friendly Operation and Easy Maintenance
- Hydraulic gauges, control values of chuck and tail stock, and the central lubrication system are installed at the front side; for easy adjustment and maintenance.
Directly Driven Ballscrews Of High Precision And Rigidity
- This machine is equipped with high precision ball screws and connected with motor directly. The fixing design supports both ends; the design of pre-tensioned ball screws provides high rigidity, high precision, and low heat effect.
Central Lubrication System
- The machine with auto-lubrication design ensures the accuracy throughout its life time.
- The slide ways of X/Z-axis and ball screws are lubricated. Built-in alarm will occurred when the lubrication oil is insufficient.
Turning Diameter (inch)
Turning Length (inch)
X axis Rapid Rate (ipm)
Z axis Rapid Rate (ipm)
Number of Turning Tools
Write a review